You can use ArcGIS Enterprise Manager to view the current ArcGIS Server license level, role, and extensions you've authorized to work with ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes. To update the server license level, role, or extensions, obtain a new ArcGIS Server authorization file and import the license from the Settings page.
To view current authorization details for your organization, sign in to ArcGIS Enterprise Manager as an administrator. From the navigation sidebar, click the Settings page. The Settings page provides a summary of the authorized server roles and extensions for your organization.
ArcGIS Server licensing roles
Licensing roles provide a range of functions and capabilities to your organization. At this release, the following server roles are supported:
- ArcGIS GIS Server—Publish map, feature, and geocode services that reference your own data sources, such as geodatabases.
- ArcGIS Image Server—Publish image services that reference large collections of imagery, rasters, and other remotely sensed data.
Update a server license
To update the ArcGIS Server level, role, or extensions for which your server is licensed, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to ArcGIS Enterprise Manager as an administrator.
- Click Settings and click Server license.
- Click Import license.
- On the Import license dialog box, click Choose File.
- Browse to and select the ArcGIS Server authorization file.
This file can be in either ECP or PRVC format.
- Click Import.
If the authorizations from the ArcGIS Server authorization file are not added or updated after importing, contact Esri Technical Support to ensure that your authorization file is valid and includes the expected authorizations.
In some cases, you may need to overwrite your server license and replace it with a new set of authorizations. In this case, you can overwrite the current set of authorizations with a new license file using the Import Server Licenses operation in ArcGIS Enterprise Administrator API.