Your organization's members can access your ArcGIS Enterprise portal to create and work with content, and share and collaborate with others in the organization. Members who are assigned administrative roles can administer the organization to customize the look and feel, assign licenses, and monitor site usage.
ArcGIS Enterprise portal pages
An ArcGIS Enterprise portal is divided into a series of pages that help you perform a variety of administrative tasks:
- Overview—Review information about your organization such as a summary of members by user type, available and assigned add-on licenses, and messages about upcoming system maintenance.
- Members—Add or invite members to join your organization, manage member accounts and information, assign and unassign add-on licenses, and manage your organization's content.
- Licenses—Explore the user types in your organization and manage add-on licenses.
- Status—Monitor your organization's activity and generate a variety of reports about site usage.
- Settings—Configure settings for your organization, including map and scene settings, roles and privileges, and security settings.
Sign in to the ArcGIS Enterprise portal
Follow these steps to access the ArcGIS Enterprise portal:
- In a browser, browse to the URL of your ArcGIS Enterprise portal.
This is the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of your deployment, followed by your site context, and /home, for example: https://organization.example.com/<context>/home.
- Click Sign in.
- Provide the credentials of the administrator account you created during setup.