Steps to deploy ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes include the following:
- Confirm that your system meets the minimum system requirements.
- Select an architecture profile that meets your organization's requirements.
- Obtain authorization files for ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Enterprise portal.
- Set up a Kubernetes cluster according to the system requirements specifications.
- Provide all nodes in your cluster access to registered GIS data folders to be used in publishing workflows across the organization. When creating the organization, you'll have the option to register these paths.
- Run the deployment script.
- If you're not using a preconfigured load balancer with a static IP and Domain Name System (DNS) assigned, create a DNS record to access your cluster.
- Use the setup wizard or configure.sh script to create an ArcGIS Enterprise organization.